NOTE: YOU’LL WANT ADMIN RIGHTS TO SET UP RTIconnect. Printing or View our current system requirements. I. Download RTIconnect set up wizard. 1. To download the RTIconnect set up program, just click here. 2. A File Download display screen will display and prompt you either to run or save. Click Save. NOTE: You need to save the document in order to complete the install properly. Installing straight from the web site won’t work. 3. Save the setup.exe file to your Desktop. 4. In case your screen displays a Download Complete screen, click the Close option.
5. If required, close the browser (click on the X in the upper right part of the screen). II. Install RTIconnect on your pc. 1. Right-click the RTIconnect setup.exe icon that you kept and choose Run as Administrator locally. NOTE: You must choose this program even if logged in as an Administrator.
2. In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for RTIconnect screen, click Next. 3. Click I and click Next to accept the License Contract Accept…. 4. Enter a User Name and Organization and click Next. 5. The next window you observe will be entitled Destination Folder. RTI suggests that you utilize the default installation location shown.
6. On the Server Settings windows, accept the default Use RTI Production Environment and click Next. 7. In the Setup Type windows, choose the Complete click and option Next. 8. The next home window will be entitled Prepared to Install the scheduled program. This indicates that RTIconnect is about to be installed on your pc.
- Used Tires
- To build trust
- Zilla Shortcode – We weren’t using it
- Experienced – have 5+ modern times of frontend development work and a great profile
- Encourage employees to talk about about themselves
Click Install to set up the RTIconnect programs. 9. Following the programs install, a new window displays, saying Install Wizard Completed. Click Finish. The system comes back to the Desktop, where you shall see a new RTIconnect icon. 10. Delete the RTIconnect setup.exe icon. III. Running RTIconnect for the very first time. 1. You are ready to release the application Now. On your own Desktop, double-click the RTIconnect icon. 2. In the User name field, enter your consumer name. 3. In the Password field, enter your security password.
4. In the Company field, enter your organization name. 6. The next windowpane, shown below, allows you to setup a unique explanation for the computer receiving the set up. In the Installation ID field, get into a word or phrase that explains this computer, for example, Store 11 or Office PC.