My plans this week were to make a back-to-school related dessert. Sadly, that did not happen. I always have these big and fancy ideas in my head. They do not always match with the amount of time that I have in a weekend. I work full-time. My dream is to some day work from home blogging. If that doesn’t happen, I have a hobby on the side that I adore.
I love sharing my creations with you all and I hope that you will try this Speculoos Cookie Butter Pie. You will not be disappointed!
- 1 (8-ounce) bar of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of cookie butter, creamy or crunchy (Speculoos or Biscoff)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 (8-ounce) carton of Cool Whip
- 1 large graham cracker crust (I made my own, but you can use a large pre-made)
- 1 (16-ounce) carton of heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Crushed Speculoos or Biscoff cookies for garnish
- Beat whipping cream on high with about 2-3 tablespoons of granulated sugar, to taste, until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate while you make the pie.
- Prepare your graham cracker crust if you are using homemade.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Beat in cookie butter with the cream cheese until combined.
- Add the sifted powdered sugar, milk and Cool Whip. Beat until combined.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker pie shell.
- Spread desired amount of whipped cream on top of pie until it's "sky-high".
- Sprinkle crushed cookies on top for garnish.
- Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or overnight.
Places I’m Partying: